What are the benefits of
Live Blood Microscopy?
Live Blood Microscopy is a dynamic, real time imaging of live blood cells.
With just a drop of blood placed under a high-powered microscope, one can see the life and health energies in the blood. The benefits of seeing the terrain of the blood can show:
- Insufficient hydration, which affects nutrient absorption and toxin release.
- Poor digestion of protein and fats.
- Build-up of processed food by-products and toxins that affect our health.
- Elevated platelets and white blood cells.
- Lymphatic stress.
- A visit includes viewing the live energies in the terrain of your blood.
- Supplement and lifestyle suggestions that will best suit the needs of your body.
- The cost for an hour of consult is $95.00
- Return visit of 30 minutes $45.00
- Supplement pricing will vary depending on the product recommendation
Spring Cleanse Package
The Winter months keep us more sedentary and we eat denser meals. Toxins will collect in your fat cells, making the liver work harder to do its job of filtering. Spring is a terrific time to purify our bodies. Regenerating ourselves. Slim down. Feel alive. Prosper. Includes the following:
- viewing of the blood
- vitamin supplementation
- lifestyle changes
- an Ion detox foot bath
- 30 minute session in the infrared sauna
Cost is $160.00
Return visit of 30 minutes $45.00
Supplement pricing will vary depending on the product recommendation.
Give us a call, set up an appointment and see what your body has to say!
Live Blood Microscopy is a tool to educate empower and enlighten, so healthier choices can be made in how we eat, sleep, exercise and all around live.
“The life is in the blood.”
what my clients say
I am ecstatic to find Dr. Betsy again. I went in on my lunch today to make an appointment with her. I was in so much pain. She made time to see me right away, and now I am feeling much better. Thank you so much!
I no longer need an afternoon nap. I have more energy than I have had in years. My ADD tendencies are under control, my muscles are more relaxed and I am able to sleep through the night. The pain has decreased to an occasional ache and I am coming off of a medication that I have been on for 16 years.